Monday, August 24, 2009

buddy mondlock (the best friend I never met)

I have known about this guy for years now. He has written a number of hits for others like nanci griffith and Garth Brooks, But he is "stand alone" musician too. He has a voice like no one I know and a way of writing I can only hope to achieve. I have a cassette "letter" to a friend of mine from 1984 or 1985 of some of his stuff. He is just amazing. His voice is...just amazing Give the guy a listen and listen to his lyrics.

Comin' Down In The Rain by Buddy Mondlock (for those who know me, tell me I didn't write this...LOL)



(p.s. that's nanci griffith sitting to his right in this video. She did a version of this song too)

Buddy Mondlock - Magnolia Street



BUDDY MONDLOCK No Choice



The Sherpas with Buddy Mondlock

No comments:

Post a Comment